Processing documents procedure for sending to study abroad
This page contains processing documents procedure for sending to study/language or scientific internship/internship abroad.
List of documents needed and processing documents procedure you can find in the presentation below:
Examples of documents:
- Application* for study/language or scientific internship abroad – example
- Application* for an internship abroad – example
*Application should be written manually with the blue pen!
- Student’s study contract on the academic mobility programme and Individual Curriculum
- Student’s study contract on the academic mobility programme (in case of registration of Academic Vacation – example
Reporting procedure after finishing the study abroad
After returning from the study/language or scientific internship/internship student must bring the following documents to the Students’ Academic Mobility Office:
- Copy of the document proving the results of student’s study/internship (certificate, diploma, Transcript of records) and the Report (example);
- transport tickets or copy of the external passport with ID-page and pages with border passing marks on those dates you mentioned in your application form (dates of leaving and entering Ukraine);
For students participated in “Erasmus+” study programme:
- Completed and signed Learning Agreement.
Before the mobility – signed by you and academic mobility coordinator of your faculty/institute in Igor Sikorsky KPI and by the receiving university.
During the mobility – if you changed some courses, this part of the Document must be also signed by three parties (you and academic mobility coordinator of your faculty/institute in Igor Sikorsky KPI and by the receiving university).
After the mobility (Transcript of Records and Recognition at the Sending Institution) – this part must be filled and signed by academic mobility coordinator of your faculty/institute in Igor Sikorsky KPI. Besides the signature, following information about academic mobility coordinator must be filled: surname and initials, position. This table should contain credit modules that have been trasferred according the part “Before the mobility” and Transcript of Records (that should be also added to the documents package).
Be aware, please, about change of the name of the University:
Full name – National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
Short name – Igor Sikorsky KPI.