Academic staff* who pretends on participation in exchange programmes with partner university in frames of EU credit mobility programme “Erasmus+” (KA1) must present the following documents:
1. Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM (this document should be printed on both sides);
2. Language Competence Certificate if present (the presence of internationally recognised language competence certificate provides extra competition points, but candidate has a right to mention his/her foreign language competence level by himself/herself in the Application Form);
3. Hardcopy of Academic Rating for 2018/2019 academic year;
4. Staff mobility agreement for training or Staff mobility agreement for teaching signed by the Head of the department and by receiving party, or List of Support from receiving partner university (only for those projects where such requirement exists; for all the other projects presence of this document provides extra competition points).
* staff for teaching (not less than 8 hours of lectures per week) or staff for training.
Note 4. If two academic staff have the equal competition points, the priority will be given to the academic staff, who has the Letter of support, the second criterion is the rate for the scientific activity of academic rating, the third criterion is the language competence.
The number of quotas for credit mobility projects for academic and administrative staff where provided the quota for staff for training should be divided equally if other division is not mentioned by the partner university.
In cases when one project has staff quota both for teaching and training, staff quota for teaching shall be divided between academic staff and staff quota for training shall be divided between administrative staff if other is not mentioned by the partner-university.
In case when the project has staff quota for training, its assignment shall be determined by the priority of the partner university.