The University of Luxembourg International Summer School provides language classes (French or English) combined with an inter-disciplinary exploration of Europe and the European Union. While based at one of Europe’s centres, students will acquire not only a first-hand experience of several European phenomena, but also the analytical tools to better understand contemporary Europe.
01. Duration and Dates
16 July Arrival
17 July Session Start
5 August Departure
- be currently enrolled as undergraduate or postgraduate student at your home University
- have successfully completed 60 ECTS
- have an official nomination by your home University
03. Application Procedure
– Letter of motivation
– Official transcript
– Passport copy
The application deadline is 9 June 2017.
The fee would be of EUR 490.
The fee includes:
- accommodation in the heart of Luxembourg City,
- field trips not only in Luxembourg, but also in Germany and Belgium,
- cultural activities,
- classroom materials.
Students will have to finance the trip to Luxembourg, the international insurance, visa and meals.
Вказані вище документи в pdf-форматі необхідно вислати на пошту email@example.com
Більш детальна інформація про програму літньої школи за посиланням – https://uliss.uni.lu/