Tohoku University Japanese Program 2018 (TUJP2018) is a program for undergraduates who’d like to learn Japanese language and culture – Summer Program.
For information on the program, please see attached leaflet or our website:
– 1st term: July 2nd to July 17th, 2018 [TUJP-1]
– 2nd term: July 23rd to Aug 7th, 2018 [TUJP-2]
How to Apply
To apply for this program, students must be nominated by their home institutions. Prospective students need to fill in the online application form and upload the following documents no later than the deadline below. The link for the online application form will be sent to the partner universities’ international affairs offices separately. Applying for 2 consecutive terms (ex. TUJP-1 and TUJP-2) is not allowed.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2018 (Japan Standard Time)
1. Photocopy of passport name page
2. Transcript from the previous academic year in English
3. Copy of English proficiency certificate (Not required for English native speakers)
4. Result of TTBJ/SPOT90 Japanese test* (Not required for complete beginners)
5. Personal statement (300-400 words)
6. Application Form for the JASSO Scholarship (if applicable) – скачати форму.
*TTBJ/SPOT90 Japanese online test: http://ttbj1.cegloc.tsukuba.ac.jp/apply/agree/
*Note: Please choose the “SPOT90+Grammar90+漢字SPOT50”.