? Join the online conference to discuss:
• the role of language competences,
• how to boost foreign language learning,
• how to incorporate language diversity in schools.
? The following guest speakers will contribute to the debate:
• Mariya Gabriel – European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, will launch the discussion;
• Isabelle Leguy – English language inspector, General Inspectorate of the French Ministry for Education, Sports and Research;
• Gisella Langé – General inspector for languages and advisor for curriculum development, Italian Ministry of Education;
• Christopher Textor – Director of the Department of General Education in the Ministry of Education, Hesse, Germany;
• François Staring – Researcher, Ecorys consultancy, London/Brussels;
• Michael Teutsch – Head of Unit, Schools and multilingualism, European Commission.
? Information and registration via link
? When: 28 September 2020, at 10:00 CEST
? Where: Online