I. Telemark University College
Telemark University College or TUC is a prestigious higher educational institution in Norway where study for about 5500 of students and work 450 of staff. University has 4 representatives in North-Eastern Norway. Telemark fully met the European standards of scientific degree granting and the grade system requirements. Research activities conducted in the University are on the very high level, they cover very different scientific directions.
A lot of University’s programmes are industrially-oriented, based on the applied sciences and tight cooperation between local and regional industrial companies.
Master programmes taught in English:
— Energy and Environmental Technology (http://www.hit.no/eng/HiT/Applicants/Study-Programmes/Engineering-and-Technology/Energy-and-Environmental-Technology);
— System and Control Engineering (http://www.hit.no/eng/HiT/Applicants/Study-Programmes/Engineering-and-Technology/Systems-and-Control-Engineering);
II. Processing documents
– Online application form
– Letter of motivation (1 page)
– TOEFL, IELTS etc. certificate of English language competence
– Bachelor diploma (http://www.hit.no/eng/content/view/full/104206)
Application form is by the following link.
SOME PROGRAMMES HAVE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
– Engineering programmes require high study results on Mathematics and Physics;
– Computer researches programmes require high study results on Mathematics.
Applying on the Master Degree, all the points for the previous education should be compare with appropriate points of the Norwegian Bachelor Degree.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETENCE:
English is the basic study language in part of educational programmes provided by the University.
So the obligatory are the following tests:
– TOEFL with minimum grade of 550 (210 if computer test and minimally 80 if online test);
– IELTS with minimum grade of 6,0.
Please note that requirements could differ and in some cases they can be higher than it described above.
THE SELECTION OF STUDENTS FOR A STUDING IN TUC IS CARRIED OUT:
Up to 1 February, 2015
– All documents should be in original language and translated in English;
– All documents about education (transcripts + Bachelor diploma) should be sent directly to the University.
ALL THE DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE STUDENT’S ACADEMIC MOBILITY OFFICE of IGOR SIKORSKY KPI!
The feedback of students, who studied by this programme – io.iee.kpi.ua/uk/storie