Academic Mobility Office‘s is active since 2006. Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, as the innovative university, felt the need to create double diploma and students’ exchange programmes.
The Office works as the coordinating and consulting structure that improves the level of academic mobility in our University.
The general activity directions of the office are the following:
- Informing students and staff about opportunities and propositions for participation in academic mobility abroad
- Consulting students while processing documents and applications for education, scientific internship etc.
- Ensuring the observation of current legislation in questions on organisation and registration of students participating in programmes.
- Organizing presentations about grant, scholarship and other programmes and events aimed on broadening the academic mobility in the University
- Managing the coordination of double diploma and students’ exchange programmes.