Students’ academic mobility office activity started from 2006. Igor Sikorsky KPI, as the innovative university, felt the need to create double diploma and student exchange programmes.
The Office works as the coordinating and consulting structure that improves the level of students’ academic mobility in our University.
The general activity directions of the office are the following:
- Informing students about opportunities and propositions for participation in academic mobility abroad
- Consulting students while processing documents and application for education, scientific internship etc.
- Ensuring the observation of current legislation in questions on organistion and registration of students participating in programmes.
- Organisation of presentations of grant, scholarship and other programmes and events aimed on broadening the students’ academic mobility in the University
- Governing and managing the coordination of double diploma and students’ exchange programmes.