🔹 The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic supports mobility of international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists for scholarship stays at higher education institutions (https://www.euraxess.sk/en/main/info/working/research-in-slovakia/higher-education-sector) and research organisations (https://www.euraxess.sk/en/main/info/working/research-in-slovakia/) in Slovakia.
🔹 Eligible Applicants:
• students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme;
• PhD students eligible for an academic mobility to study/conduct research/artistic stay;
• international university teachers, researchers and artists who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay.
🔹 Duration of a scholarship stay:
• for students — 1–2 full semesters (4–5 or 9–10 months);
• for PhD students — 1–10 months;
• for university teachers, researchers or artists) — 1–10 months.
📋 Information about the scholarship on the official website
🕔 Application deadline: 31 October 2020 by 17:00
📍 Where: The application procedure occurs online through the application system, required documents must be in Slovak or English language only