? Undergraduate students can apply to participate in the program. Each grantee will be enrolled at a preparatory educational institution: Tokyo University of Foreign Studies or Osaka University designated by MEXT for the first year of the scholarship period.
? Fields of study “Social Sciences and Humanities”:
• Law, Politics, Pedagogy, Sociology, Literature, History, Japanese Language,
• Economics, Business and Administration;
?Fields of study “Natural Sciences”:
• Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology),
• Electric and Electronic Studies (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering),
• Mechanical Studies (Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture),
• Civil Engineering and Architecture (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering),
• Chemical Studies (Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Textile Engineering),
• Other Fields (Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology).
? Information about the program on the official Embassy of Japan in Ukraine webpage and on the scholarship website with list of requirements and application form
? Application deadline: 9 October 2020 by 17:00
? Where: if you do not live in Kyiv, you can send documents to the embassy by mail. But it’s better to send the scanned documents for verification (address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) and after the corrections to send the originals to the Embassy of Japan in Ukraine (Kyiv, Museum Lane 4th, 7th floor)