stands for Energy, Excellence and Excitement. But it also stands for Extra Experience, Expanded Education and Effective Evolvement.
Join us for the 6th edition of the 3E+ International Summer School at Wrocław University of Science and Technology – one of the top technical universities in Poland. Come and spend this summer in Wrocław – the place to be!
3E+ offers 60 hours of interactive, small-scale courses (max. 10 students). They are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. This year we propose the following courses to choose from:
- Large Assembly Halls Design – Architectural Acoustics;
- Quality control and technical evaluation of building and civil engineering structures;
- Green Fuels and Environment;
- Acceptance and operating tests of electrical installations and devices;
- Programmable Logic Controllers PLC;
- Thermal comfort and renewable energy for low energy buildings;
- Renewable energy sources in domestic and power sector;
- It’s a MEMS, MEMS world…;
- Introduction to Data Science with Python;
- Modelling with stochastic differential equations.
3E+ also offers Polish language and culture course. ‘After hours’, almost every afternoon and evening, we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sports activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław.
When: 2-27 July 2018
Where: Wrocław University of Science and Technology (WUST)
How: For application or any additional questions please contact us at email@example.com
Application deadline: 6th May
Fee: 795 Euro (included: tuition, accommodation, lunches in students’ canteen, welcome and farewell dinner, trips, events, social and sport activities).
More information at Summer School 3E+